In this episode of NOW!, MustyHobbit highlights the past week in featured content for the Cartridge Club. All content featured here was posted to www.cartridgeclub.org on or before September 7th, 2018.
Have some content that you’d like to share on the Cartridge Club site? We’d love to check it out! Head on over to the Community Submissions page and send it on over!
Interested in supporting The Cartridge Club?Support us on Patreon Visit our Merch Shop
And be sure to join in the conversation, right here!
Join our Discord CC Hangouts (Live every Tuesday) Cartridge Club Forums
GAMES OF THE MONTH
- CCPrime #60 – Super Mario World
- CCPortable #15 – Elite Beat Agents
- Retro Fandango: Episode 93 – The Fruit and Can Cast
- Frantic Thoughts: Episode 65 – The N64 and More
- STCPod: The Clip Show – Road to 200
- Second Breakfast: My First VGM Unboxing
- Scott’s Game Asylum: Dungeon Siege
- Caleb J Ross: Has Spider-man Been Downgraded?
- Caleb J Ross: Hunting for Puddles with Spider-man
- Disk Cart: Game Boy Cartridge Display Ideas Part 4
- Round2Review: .detuned
- “District Four”
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
CARTRIDGE CLUB LOGO
- Will Pruitt (Twitter:@willopruitt)
- Sean Wilson (Twitter:@cartridgebros)
“Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.”
All clips and videos belong to their respective owners.