In this episode of NOW!, MustyHobbit highlights the past week in featured content for the Cartridge Club. All content featured here was posted to www.cartridgeclub.org on or before September 14th, 2018.
Have some content that you’d like to share on the Cartridge Club site? We’d love to check it out! Head on over to the Community Submissions page and send it on over!
Interested in supporting The Cartridge Club?Support us on Patreon Visit our Merch Shop
And be sure to join in the conversation, right here!
Join our Discord CC Hangouts (Live every Tuesday) Cartridge Club Forums
GAMES OF THE MONTH
- CCExtra: The Minds Behind the Game | Patrick Hickey Jr
- Polykill: Episode 75 – Yeargasm 3: Through-Thinking Men
- Retro Fandango: Episode 94 – Major Spider-man Spoilers
- Frantic Thoughts: Episode 67 – 4K Gaming, Spider-man, and Nintendo Stuff!
- Dollar Dorks: Episode 18 – Returning to eBay
- Weekend Rental: Episode 30 – The Gamers Say Goodbye
- STCPod: Episode 199.75 – The Clip Show Part 2 – Road to 200
- Polykill: #JustBeatIt #74 – It speaks Japanese to my person
- MightyQDawg: Monthly Pickup Video: August 2018
- STCStyle Pickups: BILLs NEW OLD CONSOLE FIND!! GIANT FLEA MARKET FINDS, Robot Bears Nintendo SEGA
- Caleb J Ross: I did it again! I rhyme an entire video game review, this time with Spider-Man!
- The Old Ass Retro Gamer: Nintendo Switch
- Scott’s Game Asylum: Alien Rage Unlimited
- The Retrollectors: Recent Video Game Pickups (August 2018) – Q&A Dreamcast Remasters
- Disk Cart: Game Gear Display Ideas for Your Game Collection
- MustyHobbit: Final Fantasy III (SNES)
- “District Four”
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
CARTRIDGE CLUB LOGO
- Will Pruitt (Twitter:@willopruitt)
- Sean Wilson (Twitter:@cartridgebros)
“Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.”
All clips and videos belong to their respective owners.