In this episode of NOW!, MustyHobbit highlights the past week in featured content for the Cartridge Club. All content featured here was posted to www.cartridgeclub.org on or before September 29th, 2018.
Have some content that you’d like to share on the Cartridge Club site? We’d love to check it out! Head on over to the Community Submissions page and send it on over!
Interested in supporting The Cartridge Club?Support us on Patreon Visit our Merch Shop
And be sure to join in the conversation, right here!
Join our Discord CC Hangouts (Live every Tuesday) Cartridge Club Forums
GAMES OF THE MONTH
- Polykill – Ep. 76 – Telltale and Other Fond Farewells
- Retro Filmdango – Ep. 9 – Titan A.E., The Iron Giant, Beavis & Butthead Do America
- Frantic Thoughts: Ep. 69 – Nice!
- Weekend Rental – Ep. 31 – The Garfers, err Gamers Game Some Games
- STCPod: Ep. 201 – Paying Your Dues
- STCPod – Largest Yard Sale Haul of the Summer!!
- Cannot Be Tamed: The Art of Point & Click Adventure Games Review
- Caleb J Ross – Dead Cells (Switch) Review
- Caleb J Ross – Picking the Next Video Game
- Second Breakfast: My 5 Highest Valued NES Titles
- Scott’s Game Asylum: Rage
- Disk Cart – Nintendo Switch Game Display Ideas! Part 4
- Round2Review: Gintama Rumble (PS4)
- “District Four”
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
CARTRIDGE CLUB LOGO
- Will Pruitt (Twitter:@willopruitt)
- Sean Wilson (Twitter:@cartridgebros)
“Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.”
All clips and videos belong to their respective owners.